What is UFOTV®?
Founded 28 Years ago, the mission of UFOTV® is to inform the public about Suppressed Science and Conspiracies that affect our daily lives. Topics include UFO Disclosure, Exotic Archeology, Suppressed Science, Conspiracies and Political Controversy that is considered Too-Hot-For-TV, featuring Award Winning Filmmakers around the world.
UFOTV® is a streaming service that allows you to watch a wide variety of UFO Disclosure, Suppressed Archeology, Exotic Science, Conspiracies and Spirit Culture movies, TV shows, award-winning faith documentaries, and original UFOTV® content on many of the Internet-connected devices such as televisions, tablets, and cell phones. UFOTV® hosts one of the largest collections of UFO Disclosure, Suppressed Archeology, Exotic Science, Conspiracies and Spirit Culture programming in the world.
With UFOTV®, you get instant access to an extensive library of UFO based content from award-winning film makers around the world.
You can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Plus, you can download your favorite shows to your Android mobile device, or Windows 10 computer or tablet. With downloads, you can watch while you’re on the go or without an Internet connection.
How can I watch UFOTV® on my TV?
There are four options to watch UFOTV® on your TV:
Amazon Fire TV Devices. (ranging from approx. $39-$139 USD) – We support Amazon Fire TV products for connecting to your TV. Similar to Roku devices, Fire TV devices connect to your TV via an HDMI port and run independently of a computer. Amazon Fire TV devices are available at Amazon.com.
Basic Instructions for using an Amazon Fire TV device:
Step 1 – Purchase and connect an Amazon Fire TV device to one of your TV’s HDMI ports and register the device to your WiFi network.
Step 2 – Search for an install the UFOTV® app on the Amazon Fire TV device. Once you search “UFOTV®,” it can be found in the Apps & Games section. Click UFOTV®, Click Download. Click to open. Type in the Email address and password that is used to sign into UFOTV®.com.
ROKU devices. (ranging from approx. $29-$129 USD) via the UFOTV® app found in the Roku Channel Store.
Please Note that Roku 1, SE, HD, XD or XS are not supported. Similar to Fire TV these devices are independent of a computer. Roku devices connect to your TV via an HDMI port.
Basic Instructions for using a Roku device:
Step 1 – Purchase and connect a supported ROKU device to your TV. (See below for specific supported versions.) Register the device to your WiFi network.
Step 2 – Search for “UFOTV®” and download the app onto your ROKU device or log in at https://channelstore.roku.com/ and search for UFOTV® to add the channel. Register your email address and password for UFOTV®.com on your Roku device. Open the UFOTV® app on Roku and watch movies. For additional information on using ROKU to access UFOTV® on your television, https://www.roku.com/how-it-works.
Apple TV. (Starting at approx. $149 USD) The UFOTV® app can be found in the App Store. Please Note that Gen 1, 2 or 3 are not supported since no third-party apps can be loaded to them (you can verify your version of Apple TV by going to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008). Similar to Fire TV and Roku, these devices are independent of a computer. Apple TV connects to your TV via an HDMI port.
Basic Instructions for using an Apple TV device:
Step 1 – Purchase and connect a supported Apple TV device to your TV. (See below for specific supported versions.) Register the device to your WiFi network.
Step 2 – Search the app store for “UFOTV®” and download the app onto your Apple TV device. Register your email address and password for UFOTV®.com on your Apple TV device. Open the UFOTV® app on your Apple TV and watch movies. For additional information on using Apple TV to access UFOTV® on your television, visit support.apple.com/apple-tv.
Use an HDMI cable to connect your PC/Mac to your television. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/tech-tips-and-tricks/dave-taylor-hdmi-article.html.
NOTE: Smart TVs, X-Box, PlayStation and Wii are not currently supported.
Supported Devices for UFOTV®
Supported Devices as of June 2018:
- Mobile Devices – Android Phones and Tablets via the UFOTV® app found in the Google Play Store
- Mobile Devices – Amazon Fire Tablets via the UFOTV® app found in the App Store
- For TV’s – Roku devices (Starting at about $30) via the UFOTV® app found in the Roku Channel Store. Please Note that Roku 1, SE, XS, XD or HD are not supported.
- For TV’s – ROKU-powered Smart TV’s are supported via the UFOTV® app in the ROKU app store
- For TV’s – Amazon Fire TV Devices (Starting at about $40) – the UFOTV® app can be found on the Amazon App Store
- For TV’s – Apple TV (Starting at about $149) via the UFOTV® app found in the App Store. Please Note that Gen 1, 2 or 3 are not supported since no third-party apps can be loaded to them (you can verify your version of Apple TV by going to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008)
- For TV’s – Android Enabled TV’s and Android Boxes – the UFOTV® app can be found in the Amazon App Store
- For TV’s – Chromecast (Starting at about $35) for Apple, Android & Chrome Browsers. (Recommend removing and reinstalling the UFOTV® app to enable or installing the Chromecast extension for the Chrome browser).
- Windows and Apple PC’s via standard browsers – Chrome or Internet Explorer for Windows & Chrome or Safari for Mac are recommended. (Linux PC’s are not directly supported.)Please ensure you have the latest version of the appropriate operating systems and browsers on your device.Non-Supported Devices as of June 2018
- Mobile Devices – iOs app coming soon, in development.
- Smart TV set apps – Not currently supported (exceptions are ROKU-powered Smart TV’s and Android enabled TV’s). Note: Many non-supported devices can browse the UFOTV® site, though video playback is not properly supported at this time.
- XBOX – Not currently planned for support.
- PlayStation – Not currently planned for support.
- Wii – Not currently planned for support.
Watch UFOTV® anywhere, anytime, on many devices. Our streaming software allows you to instantly view content from UFOTV® through any Internet-connected device that offers the UFOTV® app, including smart TVs, game consoles, streaming media players, smartphones, or tablets. Below are our Internet Speed Recommendations to achieve the best performance:The video streaming industry standard suggests the following internet speeds for streaming video content:
- SD Content: 3 Mbps or higher
- HD Content: 5 Gbps or higherYou can use either of the following sites to run a speed test to confirm your connected network’s internet speed:
Need help getting set up?Search our FAQs for the manufacturer of the device you are using or contact us.