ONLINE ADVANTAGE e-Book Download:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this e-Book. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE
UFO DATA Magazine is produced and edited in England by UFO Magazine UK alumni Russel Callaghan. Since the untimely death of UFO Magazine UK's founding editor Graham W. Birdsall, UFO DATA Magazine has taken the spotlight as the worlds leading english speaking UFO periodical. Feature editor is Philip Mantle. Reviews by Steve Johnson.
In issue #14 of UFO DATA Magazine:
* John Hanson Puts The Record Straight ... a re-investigation into classic UFO folklore
* William F. Hamilton III reports on VLUs (Very Large UFOs)
* Dr. Peter McCue examines some strange UFO cases in 'UFOs Over Central Scotland'.
* Russel Callaghan looks at some of the strange images we have captured from space pointing cameras.
* The Shifting Sands of Time: Extraterrestrials, Time Travel and the Mythology of Ancient Egypt - Brian Allan
* DC Gary Heseltine looks at UFO reports from home and abroad plus the statistical results from his latest PRUFOS Report.
* 'What's In A Picture' ? Amazing images from space explored
* UFO SIGHTINGS ON THE UP. Are we experiencing a 'flap' ?
* The Cold War UFOs
* RAF Sopley UFO - 1971 - Phillip Mantle
* The Starchild Skull - Genetic Enigma or Human-Alien Hybrid? - Lloyd Pye
* New Russian Jet Fighter SU-30
* Update to article: 'UFAF Pilot Ordered To Fire Upon A UFO In Our U.K. Airspace'. - David Cayton
* Georgina Bruni Remembered - Nick Pope
* UFO Hunters TV Show Reviewed
* Secret United Nations Meeting About UFOs
* Roswell Witness Related to the Old Wild Wet (Always Telling the Truth Means Never Having To Remember Anything) - Dennis Balthaser
* Google Earth - A UFO Investigators Dream?
* Who Was There First?
* UFOs Are Not Just a Case Of Science Fiction, Say Pilots - David Usborne
* Huge Rise In British UFO Sightings - Gary Cleland
* Golbal UFO Reports
Rare and Hard-To-Find.
SUPPORT THE RESEARCH!
A portion of all proceeds from the sale of electronic-books and magazines goes to support further research and to support the authors who rely on this income for their survival.
READ e-BOOKS & SAVE A TREE!
Paperless-Press in the form of electronic-books and magazines is a great way to save trees and help the planet recover from the abuses of capitalism, materialism and global expansion. Trees clean the air we breath by converting carbon-dioxide into oxygen. With Paperless-Press there's no need for paper so there's no need to cut down trees.