ONLINE ADVANTAGE e-Book Download:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this e-Book. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE
If you like satire, humor, gossip and a light hearted but positive look at the flying saucer scene, you'll love Saucer Smear! Shockingly close to the truth!!! The information and views presented in Saucer Smear may not represent the views and opinions of UFOTV and its management.
Featured in this issue of Saucer Smear:
* Yet More Strangeness From North Dakota.
* The Mothman Death Curse?
* Whistleblower Dies on Stage at UFO Conference.
* Another Martian Artifact?
* Kinross F-89 Wreckage or Big Wet Hoax?
* Jesse Marcel III Lands in Federal Pen.
* Alien Autopsy Auteur Faces Consumer Fraud Suit.
* Von Daniken's Amusement Park Nears Bankruptcy.
* World's First and Only Bigfoot Trap Falls Into Serious Disrepair.
* Uri Geller Seeks Heir.
* Tom Petty Sees UFO, Nearly Wrecks Car.
* John Mack Comes Through From Other Side, Proves Death Taught Him Nothing.
* John Keel Survives Heart Surgery, Loses Dentures.
The proceeds from Download internet sales will keep Saucer Smear in distribution and help to provide for the modest needs and creature comforts of its founder and publisher James Mosley. Also available on CD Disc with an additional postage fee. Watch for all new installments of Saucer Smear coming in 2007, available for Download to your computer for only $2.95 per copy.